Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day Five: Papertrey Ink and Pinterest

Today's challenge at Papertrey Ink's blog is to choose one of the DT's Pinterest inspirations and create a card from it.  Again I chose Jessica Witty's inspiration:


These colors are scrumptious, aren't they?  According to Jessica, they are little containers of sequins.  To reflect that shine, I used a big green or aqua gem in the center of my die-cut flowers (PTI's Beautiful Blooms II).  All of the papers are BoBunny double dots, except for 1 Bazzill dot:


supplies: white cardstock, BoBunny double dots and Bazzill dots papers, PTI Beautiful Blooms II flower die,  Hero Arts CL184 Thoughtful Messages, mid-tone pool shadow ink, Reflections mint and aqua adhesive rhinestones


And I'm adding this to Moxie Fab World's Cool Tool's Week Die Cutting challenge.  

15 comments:

Brenda said...

You captured these colours abd the shine beautifully Lin! Love this clean design! I need some of your mojo!

Inkyfingers said...

I really love the design and colour of your card Lin. So clean and stylish!

Pam W Merwin said...

Oh so sweet - what a wonderful take on the photo.

Crafty Kate said...

Really gorgeous!! Great job!

Jackie said...

Very pretty! Those colors are so soothing and calm, they make me think of the ocean.

Sue McRae said...

Love these fresh colours!

Cindy C. said...

Love the cool colours!

Virginia L. said...

Delightful CAS card, Lin!! Love the beautiful flowers!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh this is so sweet and pretty! Love your take on the photo! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Really, really pretty. My favourite die.

Karen said...

Such a pretty, crisp card; it really invokes the inspiration photo beautifully!

Dawn T said...

such a pretty card Lin. The flowers are awesome and the gems are perfect

CinnamonSally said...

Lin this is such a beautiful card, I love the CAS design and the pretty colours.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lin I love how you used not only the colors in the photo, but the fun layout of the tins too!

MarcyK924 said...

PERFECT CAS card! I always love how you interpret a photo challenge - you do it brilliantly. This is so elegant. I also love when you use a colored sentiment! It's one more element that you incorporate into a CAS card. XO