Sunday, August 19, 2012

CASE-ing Cindy

Last Friday, Cindy hosted our 46th 90-minute scramble at the Hero Arts flickr group, and one of her sample cards was this gorgeous one.  I fell in love with it immediately and could not wait to CASE it.


I used what I had on hand: CG405 Leaf & Floral Background, AC005 Untitled Word Shadow, Cup 'o' Joe mid-tone ink, Grass and Splash chalk inks, Layering Papers from the Earth, Foliage and Pool sets, Art Flowers, and Mixed Buttons from several sets, all Hero Arts products, plus Colorbox Frost White ink.  I plan to add some other colors and then I'll have a nice gift set for someone special.

Thank you, Cindy, for your wonderful design!

4 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Beauties! I think I may CASE you too!

Barb said...

Cindy's card really is wonderful and you've CASED it beautifully, Lin! :)

Nancy K said...

oh my goodness....i'm sure i'll be case-ing you, case-ing Cindy. simply gorgeous...loving this stamp combination!

Cathy A said...

Lovely colourful CAS cards Lin