Friday, September 21, 2012

Denim, tan, and brown




I'll never pass up the opportunity to make a blue card, so when I saw these colors at CR84FN, I was all over it!  I just received this Penny Black set of stamps called Petal Party - I got them because of all the flowers.  Here's my card:


supplies: blue, tan, and brown cardstock, unknown denim design papers, Penny Black Petal Party, Hero Arts CL491 Made with Love, Palette Burnt Umber ink, Wplus9 Folk Art Florals leaf dies, BoBunny Snowfall Brads, Nesties Labels 18 die

I'm also entering this into Moxie Fab World's Card Design Handbook: Gallon, Quart, Pint Challenge, as I think it's a good example of that design element.  

19 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

Lin, I love the blues and browns! I just got the same Penny Black stamp too and can't wait to ink it up. Beautiful card :)

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Great card for both challenges! Good luck!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful card Lin, great for the challenges.

Karen B. said...

I really enjoy your clean and simple and refreshing designs.

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Lin! Love the gorgeous blossoms! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful Lin! I love those flowers!
Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN this week!

Tiffany said...

This card is really beautiful. Love the use of colors and that stamp set is great.

Shannon White said...

So Pretty! Love your Wonderful flowers and Fabulous CAS design! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Nancy said...

I love this color combination, Lin! such a pretty card!

Jackie said...

This is one of my favorite color combinations and I love the layout of this card. It's going straight to my Pinterest board.

Deborah Frings said...

This is just beautiful! I love the pretty flowers with the sparkly centres. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE those FAB flowers, Lin and your sentiment! Great card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mynn xx said...

Lin, I LOVE this!!! The leaves and flowers are perfect to compliment your sentiment! Gorgeous card!!! :)

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Lin. Love the way you combined the colours.

Ruth S said...

Very pretty card - the perfect way to use that colour inspiration! Rx

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful card as always, Lin!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lin! Thanks for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Heather Rogers said...

Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful card Lin! So fresh and fabulous!