Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Each Day


I wanted to highlight this beautiful doily that is included in the Simon February CardKit - the center of it is so delicate and unique.  And I recently received this amazing Penny Black stamp called Bed of Roses.  Yellow roses have always been my favorite, so that's how I colored these.  I thought they'd look pretty against the Bazzill Stonehenge cardstock included in the kit.  I glued the doily to my card, popped the trimmed roses at the top and added a banner with the sentiment from the Like Your Style stamps in the Kit.  Pearls seemed the perfect touch to this feminine card.

8 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

So pretty in these colors!

Jingle said...

Wow! Lin, this is absolutely gorgeous!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful! I really like the doily paired with your stamped flowers! :)

Barb said...

Oh, my! Those roses are so gorgeous, Lin! Love the beautiful doily too!

Knowing they're your fave, I think of you each time I see yellow roses at work! :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Lin, You really have managed to make some fabulous cards with the kit.

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful!

Maureen Morton said...

Love the yellow on the grey! So beautiful, as always!