Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hugs to a Friend


Seems ages since I've played along at the monthly Hero Arts contest.  This month the theme is Love and Lace, and we have a sketch to follow also. 

The background paper is from Authentique's Lovely collection, and the stripe is from Simple Stories SN@P color vibe pad.  My stamps are all Hero Arts, from these sets: AC002 Untitled Heart, CL564 Friend You're the Best, and the sentiment from CL586 XO.  The felt button is from my stash, and I added those 3 tiny red hearts from Simon's Just a Love Note set in 2 different places.  I stamped in Red Royal ink, a perfect match to the papers.

You should give this contest a try!  Each month Hero Arts gives away a $50.00 shopping spree to 10 judged winners and 2 random winners!  

4 comments:

joy said...

So pretty in red, Lin! I don't used red nearly enough in my card making.

Jackie said...

I agree with Joy, it is lovely and I, too, do not use much red except around Christmas.

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Lin, Beautiful card; love the red--great take on the sketch.

Robin K. said...

That sketch has had me stumped- love how you used it here Lin!