Friday, March 15, 2013

Love You


Here's another card using the sold-out Simon Says Stamp March CardKit.  This one features the fun yellow paper from Lawn Fawn's Daphne's Closet paper pad and a matching sticker sheet.  AND one of the fun paper straws.  I decided to use it as a stem for my doily flower (MFT Die-Namics Decorative Doily).  I used Ranger Glossy Accents to glue the doily to my straw and my straw to the card.  My leaves are die-cut using a leaf from Spellbinder's Rose Creations. (leaf paper and pink lining for banner are scraps from my own stash)

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Jackie said...

Very clever of you to use a straw for the stem. I love this card, it's so colorful and pretty.

Stephanie said...

Oh my Lin, your blog is incredible - I'm adding it to my favourites!! Your work is so inspiring :) xxx