Friday, April 12, 2013

Just sharing .........

I wanted to add a few cards that use mostly Hero Arts stamps, made in the last couple of weeks.

This first one was a result of one of our 90-minute scrambles over at our Hero flickr group, hosted by Barb; she gave us a tic-tac-toe board, and I chose pink and green, patterned paper, and die-cuts:


supplies: Simon's Ariana Wreath die, Die-Namics Mini Rolled Roses, HA Tweed Background and Huge Hugs stamps, spun sugar distress ink, and dotty papers

This one is from another scramble, hosted by Sue; she asked us to make either an all-white card or one using  only black, white, grey or silver:


supplies: HA stamps Tweed Background, Painted Flower, and Many Birthday Messages, Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver embossing powder

And my final card today is to enter this month's contest at the Hero Arts blog; we have the choice to use a sketch and another is to make a card "For Her", anything for a female.


supplies: HA's Dot Flower Pattern, Heart Winged Butterfly, To Be So Nice, Tide Pool mid-tone ink, and Pool Layering paper

Thanks for sticking with me for this long post!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Love them all, Lin! Beautiful work!

joy said...

Love seeing all of your cards, Lin! I love the last one.

Cindy C. said...

They are all so beautiful! That heart winged butterfly is looking as good as ever!! I love that shade of blue too! You know Lin, I never knew I like blue that much; it must be your beautiful blue cards that converted me!! hugs!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the lacy AQUA BLUE!!

Unknown said...

Long post? Where? lol When the cards you share are so pretty, it goes by WAY too fast! :) I love the aqua card. That butterfly is still a fave of mine!

(I went back and got more of those paper pads ;) I'm horrible!)

Jackie said...

They are all lovely but my favorite is the last one. I love that white on turquoise, it reminds me of the ocean.

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous cards, Lin! I especially love the way you did the first card with the oval masking.

Dawn T said...

All of these are such delights Lin.

Teresa Kline said...

these are all adorable, I really like the first one...hope you have a great day! Congrats on being today's FS over at SCS!

enjoy *~*