Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My first Christmas card of 2013....

.........thanks to the Moxie Fab World's Holiday Card Challenge, celebrating Paper Craft's newest Holiday Cards & More publication.  I just got this wreath stamp and wanted to try it out:


supplies: Hero Arts Very Best Holiday, Miracle of the Holidays, Red Royal and Forever Green inks, red metallic dots, red satin ribbon, and a covered button from my stash



EDITED TO ADD: I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY HOME COMPUTER, AND UNTIL THAT IS RESOLVED, I WILL NOT BE ONLINE AS FREQUENTLY AS I'D LIKE, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT VISITING YOUR BLOGS AT THE PRESENT.  

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty wreath Lin, but I am swooning over the polka dots in the sentiment!! Pretty card, have a great day!

Barb said...

I hate computer problems! Hope it gets fixed soon, Lin - miss you when you're not around!

Love your card! I don't WANT to love it, but I do! It's still August and I'm not ready for anything related to winter yet - lol! Your red metallic cots are perfectly placed and I always love seeing that sentiment set!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the richness of this, Lin :)What an absolutely GORGEOUS bow!!! Hate when I have computer problems too - hopefully it won't last long!

Malika said...

nice christmas card

Malika

Kim M said...

Oh this is just lovely, Lin! I love that stamp. I've been longing to own it myself. :-)

Unknown said...

Great start to the Christmas card making, Lin. Clean and simple!!

Dawn T said...

I did see this on Flickr Lin and love the wreath stamp. The ribbon with it's covered button is quite stunning. A great start to your Christmas cards

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, love the sweet wreath, and the button embellished ribbon is stunning LIn! Hope you get your technical issues fixed with out too much aggravation :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lin! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Cards Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)