Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Glory to God in the Highest

One last Christmas card, and more music for you:


This uses the lovely Christmas Angel set from The Craft's Meow, designed by Nina Brackett.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I stamped the angel on white cardstock and colored her with markers, a mix of Letraset and Spectrum Noir, and then stamped the wings again on vellum and embossed them in silver, cut them out and attached them to her.  The oval die is a Spellbinder's one called Floral Ovals, and I used one of the Hero Arts Pool design papers for the card base.

Merry Christmas!  

6 comments:

Suzanne C said...

A perfect card to celebrate the birth of our savior! Merry Christmas!

Sharon Underwood said...

This is beautiful -- what a special day for it!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Lin ~ Merry Christmas!

Dawn T said...

Just delightful. Hope you have had an awesome Christmas Day Lin and God's blessing to you and your family

Barb Ghig said...

This card is absolutely stunning! I love the soft colors and how you used vellum for the angel's wings! Such a lovely sentiment, too!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card and for the link to such beautiful Christmas Carols!

Brenda & Ian said...

Loving the two with Washi tape. I am trying to use my rolls productively rather than hoarding. I have had my eye on the masking (for the sentiment)ones for some time. Remember, then forget to try it out.

Love that you are doing your Year in Cards. Your blog is so inspiring.

Thanks and Happy New Year!