Monday, February 24, 2014

Flowers and Lace

As I was checking my blog reader last week, I came across this City Crafter's challenge called Flowers and Lace.  Here's the pretty inspiration they gave us:


I just happened to look across my craft room and saw this peachy fabric rose trim from SEI's Mia Bella collection, and thought I'd have a play with it.  I added some wide lace from Hobby Lobby, and stamped a floral background with this Hero Arts Delicate Flowers stamp, and then just added the simple "Remember" from HA's Remember set, as my finished card puts me in a nostalgic mood.......


Thanks for visiting me today - have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

Sid said...

Love your row of fab blooms !!

Barb said...

Absolute perfection, Lin! Gorgeous card! ♥

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

So very lovely!! perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

CinnamonSally said...

So pretty Lin!

Lisa Elton said...

Feminine and lovely Lin, very NICE!!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely girly card Lin.

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!