Monday, July 14, 2014

Just Saying Hello

Here's another card for the Hero Arts One-Layer challenge.  I've seen these swoosh stamps used as backgrounds several times now and I like the effect they give......


supplies: Hero Arts Forever (bird silhouette) and Dauber Bunch (sentiment), The Craft's Meow retired Typically Teen (swoosh stamp), Hero Arts inks Soft Pool, Tide Pool, and Splash

This card reminds me of the birds that we hear each morning, even before we get up, singing their little hearts out!  

Thanks for coming by!

11 comments:

Kara said...

love the black on stripes of color!

adele holcomb said...

That looks great! Now, where did I put my swoosh stamps?

Leni said...

I love the background! Beautiful with the branch on it! Fabulous colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Lin!

Cat Craig said...

Great Card Lin, love your color choices.

Laura Norris said...

Very pretty Lin! Love the ombré stripes.

Lisa Elton said...

Striking Lin,very nice!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Lin.

Sharon Underwood said...

Very pretty card. Love the image!

Maria V. said...

What swoosh stamp did you use? It is not on your supply list. It is so cool.
Maria V.

Lin said...

@Maria:
The swoosh stamp is from the retired The Craft's Meow set called Typically Teen. It's the only one I have, but many companies have these: Hero Arts, Avery Elle, for 2 off the top of my head.