Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another Day 9 card

Julie used the small parts of a floral stamp set to make a wreath, and then cut out the center and hung a die-cut sentiment in the window.  This one was lots of fun to make!


My stamps are Wplus9's Folk Art Florals, stamped in Hero Arts Green Hills, Bubble Gum, and Passion Flower, with a tiny cube of Palette Iris.  The little dots/berries are from Jane's Doodles Mom's Flowers.   Again, I used Simon's small Hello die.

Thanks for visiting; please come back again soon!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful Lin! Love the soft pastels!

Laura Norris said...

Great card! Love you color choices- so bright and cheery!

Brenda said...

Stunning! I'll definitely give this one a try, I just hope I have the patience to cut around the images!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is beautiful Lin, love how the sentiment its floating in the middle.
luv
Debby