Sunday, March 15, 2015

CASE This Sketch

What a fun sketch we have at CASE This Sketch this time!  I know it will be one I'll use again......


Here's my take:


supplies: white and BoBunny Strawberry dot cardstock, Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds, Spectrum Noir markers, Technique Tuesday Say It - Hugs and Simon's Stitched Rectangles dies, white marker

After stamping and coloring my flower panel I cut out a center stitched rectangle, added dimensional dots to it and popped it above the panel, adding a die-cut sentiment.

And since I used markers to color this, I'm entering Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge once again.  I even added a few of her signature white dots, but my hand isn't very steady for them, so I kept those to a minimum!


See you tomorrow!

15 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Lin, this is fantasticness on a sheet of cardstock! I really like how perfectly you flowed the flowers from one panel to another.

Pam Sparks said...

love your take on this! Gorgeous card Lin!

Cindy C. said...

What a pretty card Lin, and I think you did wonderfully with the white dots!!!

Linda said...

Lin, this is so pretty and the colors are so bright and cheery.

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous card Lin, I see a winner here!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Lin. Love the graphic look to these flowers

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love the bold and modern look of this card!

ScrapaDiddle said...

This is really a gorgeous card!

Colleen said...

Beautiful job, Lin! Your color choices and coloring is fabulous! I just adore visiting your blog.

Robin K. said...

Loooooooove this one Lin!!!! Your coloring and color choices are wonderful!! I really like this sketch too- hope I can find time to give it a go:)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this looks amazing! Fabulous take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lin! I've been holding off getting those blooms but you've enabled me to get them!

Michelle said...

Lin, Wow!!!!!!!
Congrats on your win at CAS(E) this Sketch....this is AMAZING!!!!!!

Svetlana Tafi said...

congratulations! Wonderful card! :))

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your win at CTS, Lin! I don't know how I missed this gorgeous card...Absolutely beautiful flowers and your coloring is perfect!