Sunday, March 15, 2015

Thinking of You

When I visited Theresa's blog recently her card reminded me of a Flourishes stamp that fits the bill for the Card Concept challenge, and also Kathy's 30-day Coloring Challenge.  I've always enjoyed coloring, no matter what the medium.......Here's my card; I guess I"d consider it Clean and Layered:


supplies: Flourishes Picking Wildflowers (retired), Avery Elle Simply Said Hello, white, yellow, pink and green cardstock, MFT Blueprints 20 (scallop rectangle and stitched rectangle) dies, Lawn Fawn and Paper Sweeties sequins





4 comments:

Barb said...

This is absolutely stunning, Lin! ♥

Michele K. Henderson said...

Lin, what a pretty card! I love how bright and clean your coloring design looks against this crisp white background! So many pretty details are in this card!

Angela said...

Lin, you create the happiest and prettiest bouquets! Thank you so much for sharing your bright and very beautiful creation with us at The Card Concept!

Robin K. said...

Who wouldn't love to receive this beautiful bouquet in the mail??!!!