Monday, December 28, 2015

Just a Note

I finally have the die being featured at Wplus9's monthly Throwback Thursday challenge!  Here's the card I made using it.


supplies: pink and white cardstock, dps from Pebbles Garden Party pad, Wplus9 Quilt Cuts 2 die and Doodle Buds sentiment, tiny pink heart button, Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles die, cut into a square, Winnie & Walter Audrey Cutaways scalloped panel

I CASEd Maureen's last card.  This tiny little star quilt block is so fun to work with, and the prints in the paper pad were just the right size for it!  Anytime I get to play with paper quilts is a good day, and this sentiment is one I use often when I'm sending out a card.

As always, thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is soft feminine and just lovely!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a really pretty card Lin - love that die cut!! Your colours are gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

such a lovely card Lin... Thank you also, for the delightful card that arrived at my place yesterday.

Aileen said...

This card is so soft and feminine, absolutely love it.

Susi said...

So pretty, Lin. Love that adorable little heart button! This lovely card would suit so many occasions!

Linby said...

I've got this die, but only used it for Christmas so far, I love it in this country quilt style.

Nancy said...

Well, this is certainly a Lin card! So feminine and lovely! Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful, Lin. And the little heart shaped button...perfect.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, this is such a beautiful and feminine card, and I just love the DP you've used! Sweetness complete! Hugs, sweet friend, and I wish you and your family and blessed and happy new year! Hugs!