Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Simon Says..........Make it Sparkle!

wed-newchallenge-header

It's Wednesday and that means a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


This week our theme is "Make it Sparkle!"  My teamies and I are showcasing Technique Tuesday products.  

It was nice to use something non-holiday for a change, and I chose my favorite blue to color it.


supplies: white and blue glitter cardstock, Technique Tuesday Agapanthus clear stamp set, Spectrum Noir markers TB3 and CG2, shaded with colored pencils in the same tones, Signo white gel pen, Wink of Stella clear pen, scalloped dies, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkle Clear sequins

I added my sparkle using the glitter paper frame, Wink of Stella on the flowers, and some sparkly sequins in their centers.

Now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see what you make!  We have a $50.00 gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store for one lucky random winner of our challenge!

50dollar_voucher_600px

Simon Says Stamp

Do you use Instagram?  If you do, we'd love you to add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there, too!

12 comments:

Gail said...

Fabulous creation - love the blue!

Betty said...

You certainly do "blue" beautifully, Lin!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Lin :-) blue is my fave colour and I LOVE sparkle too so this is right up my street :-)

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fabulous time :-)
love
Lorraine

Virginia L. said...

How gorgeous is that blue with all the sparkle details, Lin!! Wish you a BEAUTIFUL Christmas season and a happy, healthy new year! I hope you have a lovely special time with family. I will be spending time with the in-laws---so exciting! ;)

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Lin, I love the sparkling blue background and a beautiful Agapanthus with sequined center!!
Have a wonderful Christmas with you and family!!
hugs
Heather xx

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lin! Hope you and your family enjoy the magic of the holiday season!

Stephanie said...

WOW! That border is stunning! LOVE~

Merry Christmas!
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lisa Elton said...

Another beautiful floral card Lin, the sparkling blue mat is stunning!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty card Lin - love the blue sparkly layer, as well as the sequins on the flowers.
Christmas Blessings
Maxine

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful flowers and card! Merry Christmas and a very blessed new year to you and your family!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, this is so beautiful, and I really love the sparkle you've added! Wishing you a blessed and joyous Christmas! Hugs!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful Lin.