Saturday, January 2, 2016

MFT Sketch challenge

I have a long wishlist of My Favorite Things products, so I will be entering their challenges more often.   Here's my card for their current sketch challenge:


supplies: white, black, pink, and green cardstock, vellum, DieNamics Scribble Roses Overlay and Layered Leaves dies, Wplus9 Hand Lettered Hello stamps, pink pearls

Miriam's sample card for this challenge reminded me that I had these Scribble Roses, so I cut enough to fill a square panel and then followed the sketch.  The added pearls help secure the vellum to the rest of the card.

12 comments:

Barb said...

Lin, this is so pretty! wonderful take on the sketch and you KNOW I love the colors! ♥

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Lin! My wishlist of MFT products is also rather long as I am loving everything they create at the moment! Happy New Year, Jo x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so pretty!!!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Lin,
This sure did catch my eye on the challenge line-up. It is simply beautiful. I love the clean lines and the elegant pink with pearls!

Cat Craig said...

I love that vellum piece, such a great effect. Lovely card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Lin - love your use of colour, and the stamping on vellum is a wonderful touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Clare said...

Oh these are so pretty!! Love how you topped the roses off with the pearls!

Lisa Elton said...

Such a lovely card Lin!!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Lin. Love your interpretation of the sketch.

Milena said...

very nice this card!!
I love it!

Susi said...

Gorgeous from top to bottom! Love how you used the Roses Die-namics and prettied them up with those beautiful pink pearls!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin...LOVE! I saw your Scribbled Roses like this and sighed! It's a gorgeous card, and I love the sentiment on the vellum. Stunning! Hugs!