Sunday, February 21, 2016

Simon's Card Kit for March

March-2016-Card-Kit-600-draft(1)

The new Simon Says Stamp Card Kit was revealed earlier this month, and it is adorable!  I love the stamp set and the gorgeous papers - they are truly all about spring!  Here's the first card I made using the supplies in the kit:


supplies: white cardstock, Simon's My Kind of Peep stamp set and dies, Echo Park Spring papers and Simon's Sunshine Mix sequins, all from kit, also Memory Box Pinpoint Rectangle Layers dies, acetate, and foam tape to make shaker element, and a few Simon flower sequins

I love those teensy bunny stamps and die, perfect to make fun shakers like this!  There are actually 3 sizes of bunnies, both solid and outline, all with matching dies!

I could not resist watercoloring this panel, one of 2 by Suzy Plantamura that are also in this kit:


supplies: white cardstock, watercolor panel in kit, Spectrum Aqua watercolor markers, water, tumbled glass distress ink and finger dauber for "sky", Doodlebug twine bow, DieNamics Blueprints 20 scalloped die


And the bonus in this kit is a random Tim Holtz Distress crayon!  I got one in Mermaid Lagoon!  As always, don't wait too long to order this kit if it's calling your name!

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fun shaker card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super cute shaker, Lin - love the bunnies in all the fun patterns! Love your coloring on the Suzy Plantamura panel too!!

Barb said...

Both cards are so adorable, Lin! Love the shaker, and your card using Suzy's doodle is just too cute! ♥

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hi Lin! Love your kit shares. I ordered the kit right when I saw it and am looking forward to some playtime.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how CUET!! Love them both Lin, but I'm completely smitten with the first one!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What super sweet projects Lin - just beautiful
Blessings
Maxine

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous cards Lin. They really pulled out all the stops on this kit. Hope mine arrives today.

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS work, Lin! Love your take on this kit! GREAT idea with the shaker design! Your coloring is awesome on the 2nd card!

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Lin :-) I have just made a card using this watercolor panel, too, isn't it adorable! I love your watercoloring too, something I need more practice at :-)

luv
Lols x x x