Monday, August 29, 2016

Share Joy Challenge #50

I have a card today that I'd like to enter into the Taylored Expressions Share Joy challenge.  I used the sketch along with some fall colors, pulling them from the floral paper:


supplies: ivory cardstock, dps in autumn tones, Taylored Expressions Bloomers 3 (flowers), Bloom Where You're Planted (leaves) and grateful dies, TE felts in butter, carrot, and tiffany, and PTI Hawaiian Shores, Simon Stitched Rectangle and Circle dies, sequins to match

I love these kinds of sketches, because it means I can use some of my collection of design papers!

Here's our inspiration - you can use either the sketch or the photo inspiration, or both.  

4 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Hi Lin, I have been out of town and am trying to catch up a bit on blogs. I've looked through yours in the last week and I especially loved the altenew peonies those grey stripes are so wonderful with the big bloom. The design on your blessing s card is stunning, so eyecatching.The Concord and 9th purchase was well worth it, that card is gorgeous. I do love that little bear and his apples as well. And I do love the felt flowers on this post, so pretty and touchable.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the colors, this is darling!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Lin - great use of your papers :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your layered felt flowers, Lin - so pretty with those papers!!