Friday, December 23, 2016

A final Christmas card to all of you

I am putting away my Christmas supplies today until next year.  Things will be quiet here for awhile as our family celebrates Christmas.  So I thought I'd leave you with my final Christmas card.  It's a simple design, but I'm sending along Christmas hugs and hopes for a peaceful, safe holiday.  I hope Santa brings you something special!


supplies: green, parchment, and red glitter cardstock, dp from Authentique's Retro Christmas bundle, Simon's Merry Christmas clear stamp, Schoolhouse Red ink, mini Misti, Memory Box Pinpoint Rectangle die, My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle die, Paper Smooches Holly dies

7 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Merry Christmas, Lin, and Happy New Year! Thanks for another year of inspiring and beautiful cards.

Theresa's Studio said...

Merry Christmas, Lin! Have a blessed and wonderful holiday. I so enjoy seeing your beautiful cards and love that little bear in the photo. Hugs!

Suzanne C said...

Merry Christmas, Lin! The very best blessed and happy New Year too!

CherylQuilts said...

What a simply beautiful card with the great script, Lin, and I love the rich plaid. And what a darling teddy bear...I love all of them! Wishing you a very blessed and joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

Barbara said...

Merry Christmas to you! Love the teddy, too!

Cat Craig said...

Merry Christmas Lin! Beautiful card.

Cindy C. said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Lin! Have a fun filled holiday season!