Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Simon Says........Color of Love

wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


Our theme this week is "Color of Love", and we're playing with Reverse Confetti products.  I have 2 cards for you today, in very different color ways.


supplies: white cardstock, dp from Doodlebug Kraft in Color 6" pad, Reverse Confetti Garden Bunch (flowers) and Love Blooms (leaves and sentiment), VersaFine Onyx Black and Altenew inks (Rose Petal, Shades of Purple, Warm Sunshine, Frayed Leaf, and Forest Glades), Simon Stitched Circles and Scallop Stitches dies

I chose a multi-step stamp set and pink and purple inks, stamping several of each of the 3 flowers in the set.  The leaves and sentiment are from another Reverse Confetti set that I already own.  I used the older set on my 2nd card:



supplies: white, red, green, and black cardstock, Reverse Confetti Love Blooms, VersaFine Onyx Black ink, Simon Small Love You die, Sizzix leaf die

Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you create!  Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

17 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your cards are beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Lin :-) both are so pretty, I love the delicate colours on the 1st one and the red/black combo on the 2nd one is stunning! Love them both :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

So very pretty Lin, love your fabulous florals !

Jo x

CinnamonSally said...

Both your cards are gorgeous Lin.

Tracy Freeman said...

So pretty, both are gorgeous but I do love the purple (my favourite Color) I always love the different looks you achieve X

Virginia L. said...

I feel the LOVE through your gorgeous creations, Lin! BEAUTIFUL work as always, big sis!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful cards Lin!! Lovely as always!!

hugs...

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous designs!!!! LOVE!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two gorgeous floral cards, Lin! Especially love the colorful garden bunch!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the colors and designs on both of them Lin, very pretty cards!

Dawn T said...

both cards are really so pretty Lin. Love the red roses

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely cards Lin - I particularly like the top one = ,ay have something to do with it being in a favourite colourway of mine.
Blessings
Maxine

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful cards, the sweet pastels are so heartwarming and the bold red...well that's head over heals love.

Stephanie said...

Both designs are so pretty... it's hard to pick a favorite :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Caryn said...

Such pretty cards Lin, love the designs.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

These are both very pretty, but my favorite is the one with the red flowers. I like the way they pop against the black and white background print. Blessings!

nancy said...

Your card caught my eye on Pinterest. You used two colors that I love, pink and purple, and created a beautiful card that has me longing for spring.