Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Blue and yellow

I am continuing to play with some of the smaller flowers and leaves from Altenew's Vintage Flowers stamps, and decided to make a cheery blue and yellow card.  I used the last of this pretty blue gingham from a Simon Card Kit late last year.


supplies: white cardstock, unknown Authentique gingham dp,  Altenew Vintage Flowers, various Hero Arts and Altenew inks, Simon's Big Scripty Greetings, My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop die, black pearls/enamel dots

Thank you for coming by!

9 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Oh, this pretty card just makes me smile!

Cat Craig said...

This is such a fabulous color combination, and I am in awe of your fussy cutting. I have not patience for it.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love that blue gingham paper and it looks great with the two rows of flowers, Lin!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming Lin! i like the sunny yellow and blues!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Dawn T said...

so pretty Lin. The design and papers are fabulous.

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful card, Lin, and I always love gingham with flowers! Love your layout! Hugs!

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Lin - love your colours
Blessings
Maxine

Nora Noll said...

That gingham paper is fabulous with those flowers. Such a pretty card!