Saturday, November 11, 2017

Your Next Stamp New Release Blog Hop!

Hello again!  I'm here once more as part of Your Next Stamp's New Release Blog Hop!



Be sure to check out the entire Blog Hop - and leave comments at each stop, for a chance at a $25.00 gift certificate to the YNS Store!  You have until November 14 at 12 midnight EST to comment, and the winner will be announced on November 16 at the YNS blog!

Here are my cards using the delightful Merry & Bright stamp set and matching dies.


supplies: white and Surf Blue cardstock, design papers from Echo Park's A Perfect Winter pad, YNS Merry & Bright angel, sentiment, and matching angel die, Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Circle dies

I thought it would be fun to paper-piece her dress - and I used those same patterned papers as banners behind her.  This makes a nice flat card for mailing.

Next up - a really simple design, using the little snowflakes in the set to frame up a tag:


supplies:white cardstock, YNS Merry & Bright Santa and sentiment and matching Santa die, 2 red inks, markers to color, prisma glitter on his cuffs and hat, Stitched Tag, ribbon to match, adhesive foam squares to pop up Santa and tag

There's a new release sale, too in the YNS store!



   
Thanks so much for stopping by!

38 comments:

Cynthia said...

Very sweet, Lin!

Rose Mary Smalley said...

Thank you Lin for sharing these cute little goodies....Love that angel...so cute....Happy Holidays!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome release by YNS!! Love the first card❤

gabriella said...

Both of your cards look very well designed. Your eye moves easily through the card.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Your paper piecing on the angel is superior; I don't have the patience to do that and so appreciate all the work on your cards when I see you doing it. Love how you put the snowflakes behind the tag too. Your cards are both so creative and pretty!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love the papers you used to paper piece the sweet angel's dress. Lovely! And all the pretty snowflakes are a perfect backdrop for darling Santa.

JanR said...

Lovely cards! I especially like the paper piecing - so pretty!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Super cute cards! I love this hop!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh these are so super cute, love the Santa tag on the card

Wunder's Crafty World said...

So adorable! The angel is so sweet and innocent. Love your cards!!

Bunny Dobbie said...

Sweet paper piecing! I love your angel card design. It’s so usable for so many images.

Marilyn said...

Adorable angel and Santa and gorgeous cards... these stamps are on my list.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Two absolutely lovely cards !! I really the tag on the card !

Renee M said...

Very sweet cards, and I like your paper piecing too! I always forget about paper piecing and need to do it again--it's a great way to use up the scraps of paper I can't make myself throw out. :)

Martina said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing

Helen said...

Lin these cards are delightful. I especially like the second card with its Santa tag and all red-white colors. tfs

Candy said...

Sweet cards!!

M DelValle said...

I love your cards!! Sweet!

Tricia T said...

What an adorable set of cards!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Cuteness all around! Really great paperpiecing on the first and CAS perfection for the second.
Wonderful to have you join us for this release!

Kristine Davidson said...

Paper piercing that little dress was a fabulous idea !!! I love it :)))

Lisa Stolp said...

Love your Santa card! Super cute!

Tammy L said...

Beautiful card and I love the red/white/babyblue color combo! Fun paper piecing and your tag is adorable too!

Karthikha said...

Beautiful creations :) So cute!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Lovely cards :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Too sweet!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Very sweet creations Lin, I love your paper piecing.

Pam said...

Love the paper pieced Angel, and Santa is super cute!!

Renee V said...

PERFECT little Christmas cards!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Lovely cards🙂

Andre M. said...

Your cards are great. I love how you incorporated the patterned paper for your background and angel clothing.

Beverly S. said...

Two sweet Christmas cards....but I especially love the Santa one! Happy holidays!

Susan said...

Love both cards! The angel is sweet.

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the paper piecing and banners on the first one.

Fikreta said...

adorable cards!

Mary Holshouser said...

Sweet.
Love the fishtails with the angel.
Santa on his tag is cute.
thanks for sharing.

Valerija said...

I love your beautiful cards. Great job!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet images I love the paper pieced angel.