Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Is It Spring Yet?

I love this time of year because of the colors after so many months of grey, so I pulled out a couple sets of spring flower stamps and here's what I made today:

Spring

supplies: Bristol paper, white, black, and Lemon Chiffon card, Friendship Blooms, More Spring Flowers, and sentiment from Love and Friendship stamps, Zig markers and water, Winnie & Walter Noelle scalloped rectangle die

I stamped several of the daffodils and crocuses, colored them, cut them out, and then played with them until I liked the arrangement.  I glued down just the bottom of some of the leaves and flowers, leaving the tops to bend forward a bit for dimension.  Needed just a tiny sentiment to tuck in, and this one fit the bill.

Hope you're seeing some signs of spring where you live!

9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Lovely bouquet, has me wishing for spring!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your arrangement is just perfect! I love your spring flowers and this great CAS card! I have just been coloring some daffodil stamps! Have a great day!

Lisa Elton said...

Ahhh, a breath of fresh spring air, how pretty!!

Shylaashree said...

gorgeous blooms lin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Lin - we are seeing the start of the autumnal colours here!
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous spring card Lin. Lovely combination of colours

Aileen said...

Ohh this is so beautiful Lynn I love it. The colours, the design everything just perfect.

Cindy C. said...

Lovely Spring bouquet Lin!! Even it is not yet Spring your bouquet makes me feels like it! :)

CherylQuilts said...

What a gorgeous bouquet, Lin, and I absolutely love it! It feels and smells like spring!! Hugs!